- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
- SUI Feasibility research in Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE) showed Positive efficacy data and Preclinical outcomes that favor the Viveve’s New Sham Tip for Critical PURSUIT Trial
BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE:BXS) is worth $2.78 billion and has recently risen 0.47% to $27.59. The volume of 305.54K shares versus average volume of 423.49K shares. EPS ratio determined by looking at last 12 month figures is 2.07. At the same time, the stock marked $27.72 as its peak level and the lowest price reached was $27.31. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $35.33 while the 12-month low price for the shares is $24.31.
BancorpSouth Bank (BXS), a bank holding organization, today revealed that it has achieved its mergers with Panama City, Florida-based Summit Financial Enterprises, Inc., the parent organization of Summit Bank, National Association, and Van Alstyne, Texas-based Van Alstyne Financial Corporation, the parent organization of Texas Star Bank, powerful at 12:01 am CDT on September 1, 2019.
Today, clients should keep utilizing their present branches, checks, bank cards, web based banking and other financial administrations. Complete correspondences will be given to all Summit Bank and Texas Star Bank clients before the framework changes.
BancorpSouth Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dan Rollins expressed, “We’re satisfied to join with these two incredible network banks that share our guiding principle. These organizations permit us to manufacture scale and include skilled brokers in deliberately significant markets for us in Florida and Texas.”
“We are completely excited to unite with BancorpSouth, which shares our profound duty to client care and network inclusion,” said BancorpSouth President – Northwest Florida Division Andy Stein, previous president and CEO of Summit Bank. “We’re currently ready to use BancorpSouth’s assets, group and excellent set-up of items and administrations to keep on making uncommon encounters for our clients.”
BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE:BXS) is headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi, with approximately $20 billion in assets. BancorpSouth operates more than 300 full-service branch locations as well as additional mortgage, insurance, and loan production offices in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas, including an insurance location in Illinois. BancorpSouth is committed to a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion in both its workplace and communities.