- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
- SUI Feasibility research in Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE) showed Positive efficacy data and Preclinical outcomes that favor the Viveve’s New Sham Tip for Critical PURSUIT Trial
ReneSola Ltd (SOL)’s shares established a change of 1.75% on Friday. The stock ended the trading day at the price of $1.06 with a 24-hour trading volume that reached 31.27K. The average trading volume of SOL is 29.14K. With that closing price, the market capitalization of ReneSola Ltd (SOL) is now at $40.37M. The moving average for last 20 days of this company is at 9.52%, while the average went -0.38% during the last 50 days with -25.84% recorded during the last 200 days. Furthermore, this stock’s distance from its 52-week high price is currently down by -53.51%, while it’s sitting 23.40% away from its 52-week low price.
ReneSola Ltd (SOL) as of late announced that its premier investor, Shah Capital Opportunity Fund LP (“Shah”), has briefly consented to terms for the acquisition of recently gave shares. The term sheet considers Shah buying 100,000,000 conventional offers at a cost of US$0.11 per share, for an absolute thought of US$11 million.
The price tag is equal to US$1.10 per ADS, speaking to an around 12% premium dependent on the normal shutting cost in the last 30 exchanging days. As an update, the Company’s American Depositary Shares each speak to 10 common offers.
The term sheet was marked on September 12, 2019. Shutting of the exchange will be dependent upon standard shutting conditions. For a time of 180 days following the end of the proposed exchanges, any offers achieved in the proposed exchanges (or ADSs speaking to such offers) ought not be allowed to be moved to any individual other than Shah’s members without the Company’s composed authorization.
ReneSola Ltd, through its auxiliaries, creates, manufactures, works, and sells sun powered force ventures. It works through three fragments: Solar Power Project Development, EPC Services, and Electricity Generation Revenue. The organization likewise creates network sun powered gardens; and sells ventures rights. Moreover, its building, and acquirement and development business incorporates building structure, acquisition of sun powered modules, balance-of-framework and different segments, and development contracting and the board administrations.
Further, the organization creates and sells power. It has tasks in Hong Kong, Taiwan, the United States, Japan, Bulgaria, Romania, England, Turkey, and France. As of February 28, 2019, it worked around 100 sun oriented force ventures with a total limit of 232 MW. The organization was established in 2005 and is situated in Shanghai, the People’s Republic of China.