- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
- SUI Feasibility research in Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE) showed Positive efficacy data and Preclinical outcomes that favor the Viveve’s New Sham Tip for Critical PURSUIT Trial
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESLT) started its trading session with the price of $163.98 and closed at $162.08 by scoring -2.08%. ESLT’s stocks traded with total volume of 8.57K shares, while the average trading volume remained 12.51K shares. The beta of ESLT stands at 0.87, while its earnings per share (EPS) was $3.93. Its intraday-low price was $161.61 and its hit its day’s highest price at $163.98.
ElbitSystemsLtd. (ESLT) as of late detailed that it was given an agreement esteemed at roughly $50 million from the Portuguese Ministry of Defense (MoD) to gracefully the Portuguese Air Force with a total Electronic Warfare (EW) suite and Customer Logistics Support for the new KC-390 multi-mission airplane. The understanding will be performed over a five-year time frame.
Under the agreement, Elbit Systems will gracefully the PtAF’s KC-390 airplane with a total EW suite included Radar and Laser Warning Systems, IR Missile Warning System, Countermeasures Dispensing System, a Directional IR Countermeasures (DIRCM) framework and Active ECM (AECM) POD framework.
Edgar Maimon, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT – Elisra,said, “The Portuguese Air Force is a long-standing key accomplice of Elbit Systems and we are pleased with this agreement grant to give upgraded survivability to their new armada of KC-390 airplane.”
Furthermore, the stock is trading -2.69% below its 52 week high and 47.60% above its 52 week low. The company’s total market capitalization stands at $6.86 billion, along with 42.33 million outstanding shares. Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world.
The Company, which incorporates Elbit Systems and its auxiliaries, works in the zones of aviation, land, and maritime frameworks, order, control, interchanges, PCs, knowledge observation and surveillance (“C4ISR”), unmanned airplane frameworks, progressed electro-optics, electro-optic space frameworks, EW suites, signal insight frameworks, information connections and correspondences frameworks, radios and digital based frameworks and weapons.