- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
- SUI Feasibility research in Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE) showed Positive efficacy data and Preclinical outcomes that favor the Viveve’s New Sham Tip for Critical PURSUIT Trial
HUYA Inc. (NYSE:HUYA) moved up +0.21% to settle at $18.71. Its total traded volume during last trading session was 3.97 million shares. The overall market worth of this company is about $4.19 billion. The 52 week range of the stock remained $14.44 – $30.00, while its day’s lowest price was $18.50 and its hit its day’s highest price at $19.09. The Average True Range (ATR) of this stock is 1.08.
HUYA Inc. (NYSE:HUYA) today expressed that it has named Ms. Catherine Xiaozheng Liu as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, as of now. Ms. Liu replaces Mr. Henry Dachuan Sha, who has chosen to leave because of family reasons.
Ms. Liu got her four year college education in account from Nanjing University, graduate degree in fund from Renmin University of China and graduate degree in the executives from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Before joining Huya, Ms. Liu filled in as Chief Financial Officer of Yixin Group, an organization recorded on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE: 02858) from April 2017 to November 2019. Between September 2015 and April 2017, Ms. Liu was Chief Strategy Officer of Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd, before recorded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: QIHU). Before that, Ms. Liu was Head of China Technology Investment Banking Division at Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited, where she worked from June 2011 to September 2015. Before that, she was the VP in China Investment Banking Division at Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited, where she worked from October 2009 to June 2011.
HUYA Inc. is a main game live gushing stage in China with a huge and dynamic game live spilling network. The Company has ROE of 5.80%, ROA of 4.60% and has a return on investment (ROI) of 1.40%. The moving average for last 20 days of HUYA is at – 19.53%, while the average went 22.50 by -29.69% during the last 50 days with -11.99% recorded during the last 200 days.