- Usio, Inc. (USIO) Stock Rising +19.13% After Signing A Non-binding LOI To Purchase IMS
- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE:BB) completed last trade at $5.81, securing 2.83%. Trading volume recorded for this company was about 8.08 million shares as compared to its average volume of 5.71 million shares. The organization has the total of 548.73 million outstanding shares while its market capitalization is now about $3.19 billion.
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE:BB) today declared financial results for the three months ended November 30, 2019. Total company non-GAAP revenue for the third quarter of fiscal 2020 was $280 million, up 23% year-over-year. Total company GAAP revenue for the third quarter of fiscal 2020 was $267 million, up 18% year-over-year.
Total non-GAAP software and services revenue was $275 million, up 26% year-over-year. Total GAAP software and services revenue was $262 million, up 21% year-over-year. Third quarter recurring non-GAAP software and services revenue was over 90%. Non-GAAP margin of profit was 77% and GAAP margin of profit was 74%.
Total company non-GAAP operating earnings was $20 million. Total company GAAP operating loss was $29 million. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.03. Net loss for GAAP includes $35 million for acquired intangibles amortization expense, $15 million in stock compensation expense, $10 million in restructuring charges, a benefit of $20 million related to the fair value adjustment on the debentures.
Total cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term investments was $970 million as of November 30, 2019. Free income generated, before considering the impact of acquisition and integration expenses, restructuring costs and legal proceedings, was $41 million. Cash generated from operations was $40 million and capital expenditures were $3 million.
BlackBerry (NYSE:BB) is a trusted security software and services company that provides enterprises and governments with the technology they need to secure the Internet of Things. The firm has weekly volatility of 2.45% and monthly volatility of 2.62% with ATR of 0.15 and beta of 1.76. The 50-Day Moving Average price is $5.42 and the 200 Day Moving Average price is recorded at $7.25.