- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
- SUI Feasibility research in Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE) showed Positive efficacy data and Preclinical outcomes that favor the Viveve’s New Sham Tip for Critical PURSUIT Trial
Biocept, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOC) commenced its trading session with the price of $0.31 and ended at $0.30 by losing -1.65% on Monday. BIOC’s stocks traded with total volume of 8.35 million shares, while the average trading volume remained 4.57 million shares. The beta of BIOC stands at 1.55, while its earnings per share (EPS) was -$2.67.
Biocept, Inc. (BIOC) today publicized that its Target Selector™ examines are presently available to doctors so as to assess the cerebrospinal liquid (CSF) of their patients for the nearness of circling tumor cells (CTCs) and biomarkers for patients with bosom or lung malignancy associated with mind or focal sensory system (CNS) metastases. The nearness of tumor cells in CSF could likewise be a marker of mind metastases, which happens when malignant growth has spread into the CNS. Up to 30% and 36% of patients determined to have bosom and lung malignant growth, separately, will create mind metastases.
“We are extremely glad to frame our Target Selector™ stage accessible for testing CSF, as a progressively quick distinguishing proof of sub-atomic changes in cerebrum metastases can help doctors in picking the most straightforward treatment alternatives for their patients with bosom or lung carcinoma ,” said Michael W. Nall, Biocept’s President and CEO. “Among the numerous capacities of our innovation is its adaptability, which empowers applications during a kind of clinical circumstances and to be utilized with different sorts of biofluids.”
A clinical procedure known as a spinal tap or lumbar cut is ordinarily done to gather CSF when malignant growth patients present with CNS side effects, for instance disarray or dementia. More than 200,000 of these strategies are performed every year in the U.S. Biocept’s Target Selector™ testing gives another option and possibly progressively precise methods contrasted with cytology to assess CSF.
Biocept, Inc., an early stage molecular oncology diagnostics company, has total market capitalization at $15.54 million, along with 52.15 million outstanding shares. The firm has weekly volatility of 22.48% and monthly volatility of 13.50%. The company has ROE of -269.80%, ROA of -157.00% and has a return on investment (ROI) of -527.40%.