- Usio, Inc. (USIO) Stock Rising +19.13% After Signing A Non-binding LOI To Purchase IMS
- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBGI) remained among day gainers during the previous trading session, opened at the price of $20.52, whereas its closing price was recorded at $21.93. Total volume of the stock was 1.16 million shares during last trade, while its average volume is 2.32 million shares. It surged 7.13%% and traded within the range of $20.00 – $21.98 for the day. The 52 week range of the stock remained in between $10.57 – $59.58. The company’s total market capitalization stands at $1.75 billion, along with 90.61 million outstanding shares.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBGI) reported that its investors chose the named nine Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting held as of late. The chosen Directors are Mr. David D. Smith, Executive Chairman, Chairman of the Board of the Company; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Director and Vice President of the Company; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Director, Vice President and Secretary of the Company; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Pioneer, Director; Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director; and Hon. Benson E. Legg, Director.
The investors additionally endorsed the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as the Company’s autonomous enrolled open bookkeeping firm for the monetary year finishing December 31, 2020 and affirmed the proposed non-restricting warning decision on official remuneration. The investors didn’t sanction an investor proposition mentioning the selection of an approach on a dominant part vote standard for uncontested board races. A classification of the decisions on these issues will be remembered for a Current Report on Form 8-K to be recorded with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair is an expanded media organization and driving supplier of nearby games and news. The Company possesses and additionally works 23 provincial games arrange brands; claims, works or potentially offers types of assistance to 191 TV slots in 89 markets; is a main nearby news supplier in the nation; claims various national systems; and has TV stations associated with all the significant communicate systems. Sinclair’s substance is conveyed through different stages, including over-the-air, multi-channel video program wholesalers, and computerized stages.