- Usio, Inc. (USIO) Stock Rising +19.13% After Signing A Non-binding LOI To Purchase IMS
- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE:CUK) is one of the world’s biggest leisure travel organizations with a portfolio of nine of the world’s driving journey lines. The organization today reported that Josh Weinstein has been named chief operations officer.
Reporting to Carnival Corporation President and CEO Arnold Donald, Weinstein’s duties will incorporate oversight of major operational capacities, including worldwide sea, worldwide ports and goals, worldwide sourcing, worldwide IT and worldwide reviewing.
Moreover, Weinstein will hold oversight of Carnival UK, the working organization for P&O Cruises and Cunard, which he oversaw legitimately for as long as three years. Simon Palethorpe, at present leader of Cunard, will accept included obligations in the job of leader of Carnival UK.
Preceding joining Carnival Corporation, Weinstein filled in as a corporate lawyer. He is an alum of the University of Pennsylvania and the New York University School of Law. Weinstein’s residency with Carnival Corporation has included 10 years as the organization’s treasurer, just as five years as a lawyer in the corporate legitimate division.
“I am grateful for this opportunity and looking forward to taking on this important role at a critical time for our company,” Weinstein said. “I certainly realize that many opportunities and challenges lie ahead as we look to restart our cruise operations around the globe. As we navigate this unprecedented time, we are fortunate to have world-class brands and extraordinary team members across the global organization with a proven track record of success to build on as we look toward returning to what we do best, which is providing our guests with the world’s best vacation experience.”