- Usio, Inc. (USIO) Stock Rising +19.13% After Signing A Non-binding LOI To Purchase IMS
- Chevron Corp (CVX) Reports Profit of $201 million in third quarter 2020
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Presenting Partner of the Overwatch League Grand Finals
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Deploys BIO-key’s PortalGuard Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution for Two-factor Authentication Compliance
- J Jill Declares Transaction Support Agreement (TSA) to consolidate its Balance Sheet and Position the Company for Long-Term Growth
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESLT) stated today that it was granted an agreement esteemed at roughly $38 million from the Israeli Ministry of Defense to provide operation, maintenance and logistic services for the Textron T-6 trainer aircraft fleet of the Israeli Air Force.
This agreement grant follows 10 years during which Elbit Systems has given the IAF activity and support administrations for the T-6 fleet, fulfilling the IAF’s guidelines of administration, accessibility and flight wellbeing. The agreement will be executed over a five-year time frame, with a possibility for an extra five-year term.
General Manager of Elbit Systems Aerospace Division, Mr. Yoram Shmuley, said, “We are proud to have been trusted with the continuation of our services that support the IAF’s operational and economic objectives. We believe that our proven experience and strong reputation in this area position us well to cater to the needs of additional Air Forces as they increasingly seek to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of training operations.”
The T-6 armada is utilized by the IAF for cadet practice flights during the fundamental preparing period of the Flight Academy course. Elbit Systems additionally offers strategic types of assistance and preparing technologies to two different fleets of the IAF Flight Academy, the M-346 trainer jet fleet and the GROB G-120A trainer jet fleet.
Additionally, a joint endeavor of Elbit Systems UK and an auxiliary of KBR, Inc. (NASDAQ:KBR) gives acquisition, tasks and upkeep administrations for three airplane sorts of the UK Army Flight Academy.
Elbit Systems Ltd. is a worldwide high technology organization occupied with a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world.. The Company, which incorporates Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, works in the regions of aerospace, land and maritime frameworks, order, control, interchanges, PCs, insight observation and surveillance, unmanned airplane frameworks, progressed electro-optics, electro-optic space frameworks, EW suites, signal knowledge frameworks, information connections and correspondences frameworks, radios, digital based frameworks and weapons.